I’m writing to tell you, my readers, all about the special that ran through October! I told you all about their comfort food menu in the last post I wrote.
During the month of October, eMeals.com, had a deal going that if you signed up you would receive a free comfort foods menu!
I really wanted to blog before the end of the month and tell you WHAT AN AMAZING DEAL this is! You should absolutely go sign up over at eMeals.com if you haven’t yet. OCTOBER is a 10% off discount code that is good for the rest of the day!! I mean just look at the one option I have posted here. It looks delicious…. I’ll even do you all a favor & give you the recipe for this lovely dessert that is perfect for all of the fall season!
Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake with Simple Cinnamon Ice Cream:
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 10 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ½ cup crushed Graham crackers
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Ice Cream:
- Half gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into a 9×13-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the top of the pumpkin mixture, followed by the crushed graham crackers and pecans. Drizzle melted butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set and topping is golden brown.
- Scoop ice cream into a large bowl. Soften at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and mix, using a wooden spoon, until evenly combined. Serve over warm cake.
If desired, scoop leftover ice cream into an airtight container, and freeze until ready to use.
So now I urge you to go over and sign up for eMeals.com, because there is no time to waste! You don’t want to miss out on the offer eMeals.comif giving us! 10% off with the code OCTOBER plus a PDF of a Comfort Foods menu for FREE!
Remember there are plans for everyone including paleo, slow cooker, clean eating, mediterranean, classic meals, low fat, low carb, portion control, gluten free, simple gourmet, vegetarian, and natural & organic with breakfast and lunch options possible!!!!